Wednesday 1 August 2012

We are Young. We are wild. And we are Free

   One of the best things I had on my high school life is making a group project. You'd get to bond with your groupmates and making impromptu plan out of nowhere. That's why I'm posting these photos which are great proofs of how our coordination and unity resulted into a very positive outcome.

   The concept here conveys a different side of some groups. I was included in a group of youthful and very childish ones. You would entirely see as you explore some photos here.

Who wouldn't forget about swings? I was nearly tripped when I tried to stand on the seat back when I was in primary school.


That's me having fun.







THIS. IS VERY. VERY. VERY. GREAT. PHOTO.
*insert brilliant compliment here*





Models: Ma. Joreina Therese A. Blanco. Angel Rose dela Cruz. Mayrose dela Cruz.
Photographer: Nina Trixia Bernardino


Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...