Sunday, 26 August 2012

Take Me to my Office

   Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to have my own office someday. I'm fascinated with people who have jobs and work on their own office. I admit, I'm desperate to find a job after schooling. Find a company where they hire travel writers. Probably, Magazine companies. Adventure and Writing are my two great passions. I can't live without these. I breathe and live them, as a matter of fact.

 This look epitomizes a semi-business attire. I don't own a pencil skirt, but it looks like I'm wearing a pencil-cut skirt, right? The trick is, I raid into my closet and found a tight-fitting dress that could easily pulled down. And viola, there you have it, a pseudo pencil-skirt. :) HAHA

 I love wearing accessories. I feel naked without them, actually. These are the things you can magically inject to an outfit.
 The key piece here is my Sapphire ring. I bought this from Broadway Gems. I couldn't resist the urge to buy it the first time I laid my eyes upon it.
 I did a quirky statement here. You may notice the violet lace matches the skirt. Actually, it's a ribbon tied on the dress.

 The complete accessories I wore.
 Wedge from Chrisia. I borrowed it from my Grandmother. :)


My treasured bracelet from Candy . I'm a self-confessed Candy Girl :)

Top from At Last & Co. | Dress (worn as skirt) from Bozzolo | Watch from Swatch | Accessories from random boutiques | Sapphire ring from Broadway Gems | Wedge from Chrisia

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook :)


Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

4 comments:

  1. that would be a lovely office outfit. nice color! ^◡^

    P.S. You may want to check our blog and we'd love it more if we follow each other.


    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I'm also loving the color I combined. HAHA. I'm now following you. Follow back, please?

      Delete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Meganne! I dropped by your blog awhile ago. It's awesome. I'm already following you. Follow back, please? Thanks!

      Delete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...