Monday 6 August 2012

I Feel Katniss Everdeen

   I wore this flowy top to church last Sunday. Everyone's saying I look pretty on that blouse. I complimented my top with a Catching Fire pin I purchased from an online shop. Not only did I feel God's inspiration and guidance, I also felt like a volunteer for the annual Hunger Games in our town. Haha.

 Sorry for the poor background that I have. I can't quite find a spacious room for the shoot.
 It's in the shoes.
 1st photo: Nice
 2nd Photo: Okayy Nice
 3rd Photo: Weird.
 4th Photo: Best-selling. Haha
 There you have it. Catching Fire pin! yayyy. I really really want to purchase the Mockingjay pin but since I saw a lot of replicas worn by different people, I then chose the Catching Fire pin.
 A gift from my Tita. Swatch

 I could really feel the power of Katniss imbibing in the pin.
Chelsea shoes. I got this from my grandmother.


MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.
Here's to finishing the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy. "Catching Fire"



Have all the best of love. Break free.-Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...