Monday 4 June 2012

I Watched Superman Fly Away

I thought it was going to rain at Vigan City, Ilocos Sur as soon as we arrived. The sky casts dark clouds but that didn't stop our trip. But then, Mister Sunshine finally whipped away all the gloomy clouds and we're off for a roadtrip.

That day, I wore my Superman shirt my sister gave me. And guess what, I'm a big fan of Superman. I wore my trusted jeans and belt and my very own doll shoes.

 I'm an Ilocana and that was not the first time I went to Vigan with my Family. I got to picture Father Burgos, a member of the famous GOMBURZA known for their nationalism during the Spanish Era.
 I was talking that time and scolding my sister.
 McDonald Summer Floats.
 Trying to show-off my shoes.
 I forgot to show my bag. Aww.
 Model-y thing.
 Because of the extreme heat, I was compelled to updo my hair.
During our visit at the Museum. Very timeless.


There you have it. Feast your eyes for more.

Have all the best of love. Break free. -Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...