Tuesday 5 June 2012

Historic Places. More Fun in Ilocos

This new DOT slogan "It's More Fun in the Philippines" had been trending in Twitter for so long. It's not only new, but  very catchy. Here are the reason why Ilocos is a must-see place.
 Father Burgos
 Monument on their plaza
 Historic Church


 The Most Blessed Virgin Mary

 I was captivated with this statue. This is so classic.

 Plus, their church altar would blown you away. 


 Papa Jesus

 Virgin of Manaoag (I guess) 
 It's pretty amazing that their altar is adorned of angel figures

 My favorite Saint, St. Therese of the Child Jesus. I was named in honor of her. If you haven't read her story, it's time for you to read and be inspired.
 St. John Vianney. Saint of all the Priests.
This is a stocked knowledge. Thanks to the private school I entered in my elementary years.
 This is where the most Blessed Sacrament is kept. If you are compelled to go inside, make sure you won't make enough noise. Some old folks would visit this room for prayers. (It is air-conditioned, too)

 This reminds me of a Church in France. A painting of Michaelangelo on the ceiling (Not here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...