Saturday 26 May 2012

Enrollment Day!

 Now, I'm finally off to live for my ultimate dream and take risks. I'm now officially (and can never take back) an AB English student of Mariano Marcos State University. As much as I wanted to pursue my dreams on University of the Philippines-Baguio (which I passed the UPCAT), my mother didn't permit me.

   So, for our enrollment day, I wore my most  treasured Black Sheep blouse, skinny jeans, and a pair of Grendha sandals.


 Sorry for the very awkward pose. But I never try to pose like a fashion blogger.
 Tina on the phone. Candid shot.
 Look at that!
 Pardon this. My hair didn't cooperate during the shoot. My hair laid-back looks awful.
 Blurred.
Supposed to be, I have to wear metallic bangles on that day but I thought about the raised eyebrows and all of the head-to-toes gestures.


So, here's for a more productive and blissful days ahead for my college days.

Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...