Saturday 20 August 2011

Unforeseen Reward


   I feel two kinds of emotion when I saw the Weaver Result posted on the Bulletin Board. The first emotion, Happy! I never thought I'd be a part of the qualifiers for the next screening. I was not that too confident of the articles which I wrote and it seemed like it's not that beyond Weaver-Level. I had indention for the Summary Lead and got no title for the Feature composition. Now well, forgot all about those. It's making me less-certain to the next test.
   The second feeling goes to another story. Before, I was soooo assure that I won't make it to the next screening because of the things I mentioned earlier. so, I made a deal with my friends that if ever I will pass the test, I'll treat them with Lunch. Result came, and I lose in the deal. I feel unlucky joining with deals and bets! Dang it! Remembering that I experienced bankruptcy last week makes me think that I have to stand on my will and treat my friends sooner.
   But, enough the drama. Okay, so. dfjdhjghfghbjfgjdfg. Got nothing to say but "I'M SO VERILY HAPPY!"
I'd make sure to win the critics' trust and get engaged with the current issues. And be the nice writer I can be.


Have all the best of love. Break free.


Joreina


No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...