Saturday 3 September 2011

Warm Saturday Afternoon

  It's been a long time since I updated my blogger. Excruciating test papers, toxic school weeks begun occupying my low-level of thinking, thus bringing up such hectic senior year all the way.
  But my hopes still stand. And my long-standing guts and my sturdy optimism to bring down these borders that keep on obstructing the road to everlasting happiness make me enjoy my 24/7 roller coaster ride of life.
  There are times when I feel lazy just to open a book, scan the pages and review previous lessons and glance over an outlook of some lessons. I reprimand myself for getting low scores on chains of quizzes, being idle on class discussions, shy to be a part and engage myself in various activities in school and eventually losing my focus on school works. I closed my eyes. Began to ponder out and think of the people that made me what I am right now. (to be continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...