Saturday 20 August 2011

Priceless Indeed!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

- Anais Nin


   Friends are truly the right people who you can run onto when the whole world looks down at you in disgust, in  discernment and in cruel deed.

   Among the billions of people on earth, few were claimed as my friends. These people whom I shared every thought. These people who helped and inspired me as well through my learning years. These people who educated me with knowledge. These people who I partake with every challenges of a typical yet hectic high school years, yeah it's worth all of that. These lunatic people who I'll cling to 'til the end.

  The sensation of Graduation's fast approaching without me noticing it. 2 more school gradings and we're about to set foot off to another sequel of our novel-like life. High School has been such an awesome encounter in my life certainly.

Last Days.
Last Intramurals.
Last Christmas Party.
Last Happy Trips.
Last Photos.
Last Promenade.

All will be cherished in union with Friends.


Photo-op with my friends. (JS Prom)

First Movie Marathon with my complete treasures
courtesy of Rowena Moneda
This funny photo taken by Kristine.
Yeah, well. My sight isn't really focused on the camera. I'm seeing somebody right there. *ching*

   These photos are great proof of memories that will endlessly cherished. These photos will always be saved in this huge part of my heart that's really reserved for these people who I call "FRIENDS".

(Yeah. I'm getting too sentimental with the thought of Graduation. I'm not well-prepared with the coming of the end. It saddens me to contemplate my life with leaving my grown-to-years friends, my enthusiastic Educators, my Alma Mater and most especially "My Inspiration". If God will permit to go back and visit one moment of my life, I'd choose instantly my memories in High School. That's how high my love for my high school years.)


   Have all the best of love. Break free.


Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...