Sunday 28 October 2012

Sweet Surprise

    When it comes to outfits, I love giving surprises as to make my own style aesthetic. Once I've seen someone wearing the same item that I own, I make sure that I give it my own personal touch. Just like my golden mullet skirt. I saw a lot of bloggers wearing it with the cut infront. I gave my skirt a sweet twist by wearing it on the other side. Haha. What do you think? Yay or Nay?
 Pardon the look.


 The legs! *cringes*


 Minimal (although mismatch) accessories.
 Zoom into the prints of my top :)
I told you. Side swept mullet skirt. Haha


Top from Lucky 99 | Mullet Skirt from Bazaar | Wedges from Vincci | Accessories from my Grandmother and Mom



WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook





Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are not copying anyone hun having your own style is the best thing and inspired other is the best thing cause so you are unique .
    Much love
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionsit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ms. Virgit! In a sea full of fashionable trendsetters, it's best to know your style aesthetic. I realized that one has to be unique to stand out! :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much! I'm glad to be your new friend :) I'm already following you :)

      Delete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...