Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Call it Pseudo Peplum

    When I found this polo shirt from my Mom's closet, I tried to give it a sweet twist. I told you, my mom has a closet full of fashion finds though she doesn't notice it most of the time. But I really love how she chooses her clothes, she inspects it's quality and even the brand (but not all the time).

   When I think of this outfit, it just gives me a heave of something like an outfit for office work. Haha. Maybe because of the black skirt I'm wearing underneath, or maybe I'm just assuming.
 Can I just say that this polo shirt looks like for men? I thought of wearing a pants for this kind of top, but then something like a flash bulb began to appear above my head. *ting* bright idea. So instead of jeans, why not a black skirt to make a contrast of the checkered colors.



 You can see how a simple belt could make a wondrous job on tricking your eyes. It really looks like a peplum top to me. Haha

 Simple accessories from my mom.
red belt.


Top from Weekend Workshop | Accessories and belt from my Mom




WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook







Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

8 comments:

  1. love this top and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Francesca! I'm so glad you like it. I'm already following you. :) Follow back?

      Delete
  2. pretty blog! maybe follow each other, sweetie??)
    just let me know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much! I'm already following you! Follow back?

      Delete
  3. great!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much! Means a lot to me.

      Delete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...