Tuesday 16 October 2012

All Mixed Prints

   My friends and I were scouting for some thrift stores in which we could buy affordable outfits for the upcoming CAS Socialization last September. Since we were really deprived of time, we chanced upon this ukay-ukay store along the highway. My friend convinced us to look for some pieces inside. He's a self-confessed customer of any ukay stores since he studied in Baguio. Haha. I don't intentionally say that almost all of his clothes are from second-hand shops, but he's good when it comes to picking up items that aren't much look like a preloved item.

   I wanted to wear skirts. Contrary to what most people think, I love collecting skirts. I'd rather wear skirt than jeans. I grew tired of putting on jeans all the time. I don't how to describe my outfit today. I feel so loss of words right now. Kidding. 
 Don't you just love the prints on my skirt? It has polka-dot print, floral print, and everything I ask for a skirt. It has all of it. I couldn't resist the urge to buy since it only costs P50. Hihi.
 I topped the outfit with my pink top I got from my auntie who resides abroad.



 The bar table and chair we have at home. Hahaha. 
 It's okay to wear mismatched accessories. As long as they compliment each other, why not? Remember, there are no rules in fashion.
When I found this on my grandmother's accessories drawer, I immediately grab it thinking it could be a good match for my pink top. Hihi.


Pink Top from Faded Glory | Skirt from UK | Accessories from my Grandmother | Sandals from Grendha



WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook





Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

7 comments:

  1. you have a nice blog (:
    I'm you newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course, I'd love to be your new follower :)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog^^
    Maybe follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zanna! I'm already following you. Follow back? :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! Thank you so much. I'm currently obsessing with printed pants! They're so in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look so cute dear I love the trf store u always find something unique.
    kisses have a great weekend
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ms. Virgit! Nice to see you again on my comment box! Thank you for the nice compliment :))))

      Delete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...