Monday 12 September 2011

  I retire from my dramatic skills. If no one appreciates this kind, then I don't have to reprimand God for breeding such idiotic and dense creatures of the Underworld. I admit, I am not a STELLAR, but I have only one purpose in life- to learn. And not to be judged by such fatuous inhuman beings. These foolish people who only look at the phenotype of others. They don't deserve a space in this virtual world. Die now and welcome yourselves in the place you'll end up with- Kingdom of Hades.
  My talent isn't just an ordinary thing that God handed me. This is something God gave me to be proud of. And thinking of bragging this is too immature. I know that there are times that I really fall flat in gaining others' expectations. But helloo? Did you forget that I'm human too? That I still possess imperfections? And for those who loathe me so much and desperately wanna drag me down, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
  Haters are people who make you feel bad about yourself. But thanks to them, they made me what I am today. Thank you.

   Talent doesn't define you, It defines your future.

Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...