Thursday 8 May 2014

Joreina Goes to Places: Arte Luna

Following my desire to update my blog more often, I decided to always bring my bulky DSLR camera to where my feet will take me. This time, I managed to have a travel post. Here, you can see my love for places and adventure. If I was born rich, travelling would never be a worry to me. I could just hop on a private plane, take an overnight stay to any place I could think of, and then travel to another place the next day.

Since I can't go farther from my hometown (for now. Haha), I thought it would be nice to introduce to you the wondrous places you can find here. You may have seen my previous travel post wherein I featured the Paseo de Paoay, here, you will about to see an establishment that houses art and culture. Thus, let me take you to Arte Luna :)

In accordance to one of the most anticipated and memorable celebrations in April, especially for Roman Catholics, the mini-art gallery exhibited the creations of Guy Custodio that displays the sufferings and death of Christ.

The exhibition is organized and presented by Pinto Art Museum.

Our Lady of Paoay


















I can't wait to see what's in store for May!




















Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...