Friday 18 April 2014

Joreina Goes to Places: PAOAY

On a peaceful and solemn Good Friday night, my walkathon buddies (Tita Cristina, Mother, Marjorie and my cousin, Chloe) decided to go outside and take a walk around Paoay's finest places. Since my feet were aching for a place to tour around, I got elated and immediately brought out my camera. It's been awhile since the last time I carried my camera to take shots of places.

So we went straight to the newly-built tourist attraction in Paoay, the Paseo de Paoay which houses the beautiful culture of Paoay and an avenue for commercial businesses.


 The Paseo de Paoay. I might be frequent here. Haha.
 I'm always amazed by the majestic sight of the Paoay Church. The lights add more drama and depth to the mysterious yet fascinating look of the Church at night. 
 I fell in love with the lights dangled up the tree so I took a shot of it. No wonder the couple decided to spend time with each other under it. Haha.
 Newly-opened Rufino's Cafe situated inside the Arte Luna.
You can enjoy the art gallery that surrounds you while you take a sip of a hot coffee or indulge with sweet treats. 

 Marjorie and Chloe <3
 When we got there, it was almost 10 in the evening and we were unaware of their business hours. One of the crew told us that they only work until 9 pm and so they apologized to us. Upon leaving, we just laughed our frustrations away and promised to come back the next day. Haha.























Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...