Wednesday 5 September 2012

Out of the Box

  I love those days wherein I could just pull out any clothes on my closet then try to match it with another item I found on my other drawer. It's my duty as a blogger with hundreds of visitors checking my blog each day to give them another dose of something that pop out from my mind.

   And now, I'm still wondering what to wear on my first attendance to College Socialization on September 14. HAHA.

   So, for today's shoot, since I've been seeing a lot of fashion bloggers wearing a printed pants or leggings, I thought of showing off to my readers my own purchased leggings I found on a store. It's really comfy and I would wear this everyday.








Green tie-up top from Ann Taylor Loft | Sleeveless top from Wet Seal | Leggings from random store | Bracelets from my Grandmother and Broadway Gems | Wedge from Chelsea


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY LOOK?


Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

2 comments:

  1. The bangles are the icing on the wardrobe cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Sharon. Glad to see you on my comment box :))

      Delete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...