Sunday 2 September 2012

Animalistic Vibe


   Okay. Here's another backlog. The internet connection for the past few days was not cooperative the moment I have to upload this on my blog. We did this shot only yesterday, since I'm rushing of what to post again here. Although I was a bit tired because of the whole day practice for the birthday celebration of the Philippine's great leader, the late President Ferdinand Marcos, that didn't stop me from doing the shoot.

  So for today's motif involved, Animalistic!


 You wouldn't believe where I got this. I purchased this dress from my Ukay trips. :)



 I injected accessories that matched with the color type of my dress.

Polka Dots blend well with Animal prints. :)

Dress from Ukay | Flats from Zanea | Accessories from Broadway Gem


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY LOOK?


Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...