Friday 27 July 2012

Where's the sun in my room?

    Out of boredom, my sister and I decided to raid some clothes on my closet and took photos with it. I came up with the look of a mix and match style with the things my hand first grabbed from my cabinet. I chose my white chiffon top and a sleeveless shirt underneath. I haven't quite used my liquid leggings so I thought to myself, why not give it a try? Then I paired my look with the heels I first used on my JS Promenade. 


This shouts very Kryz Uy. My favorite Fashion Blogger

 Sunglasses: Giorgio Armani | Sleeveless Top: I Love H81| White Chiffon Top: Wet Seal| Liquid Leggings: Thrift Store| Heels: Chelsea| Purple Necklace
I got this necklace from my stylish Mom.

I love this shot. I didn't even bother to edit it
 Heels from Chelsea. I first wore this on my JS Promenade.


 This shot is very Kryz Uy.









Fashion is not all about having new clothes. It's all about mix and matching all the clothes you have on your closet. Fashion is all about being yourself.


Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...