Friday, 25 December 2015

SLAMBOOK



Hello! May I introduce myself.

I'm Ma. Joreina Therese Arzadon-Blanco.





COMPLETE THE SENTENCE.
  • I have a huge crush on ________.
Answer: JOHNNY DEPP
  • I make a mean ________.
Answer: BAKED MACARONI
  • My most unforgettable fangirl moment was with ________.
Answer: MANIX ABRERA!! (One of my favorite local cartoonists)
I can never leave home without ___________.
Answer: MY RING AND WATCH
  • The last quote that made me go ‘That is so true!’ was ______________________________. 
Answer: GOD IS ABLE!
  • I am a self-confessed ___________.
Answer: CORRECTIVE GRAMMAR FREAK

NAME YOUR…
  • Signature pose? 
  • PEACE SIGN HELD UP IN THE AIR AND ONE FOOT LIFTED WHILE SMILING
  • Favorite editing app and/or filter? 
  • VSCOcam A6
  • Favorite foodstagram? 
  • @RealFoodz
  • Pet peeve? 
  • POOR GRAMMAR. BAD COLOR COMBINATION. 
  • Karaoke jam? 
  • NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW
  • Dream travel destination? 
  • PARIS AND GREECE, DEFINITELY!



THIS OR THAT?
  • Shoefie: Flats or Heels?
  • HEELS. BECAUSE I'M PETITE HAHA
  • Lipstick: Matte or Glossy?
  • MATTE
  • Instagram Grid: Colorful or Washed-out?
  • COLORFUL
  • Favorite Emma: Stone or Watson?
  • EMMA STONE
  • Growing up: Bully or Bullied?
  • BULLIED
  • Writing: Nosebleed or Passion?
  • PASSION


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Waiting for more pics of you.

    Anna from strykfritt.se

    ReplyDelete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...