Monday 6 April 2015

DISTANCE


Miles don't mean anything. But how we wish we could build a bridge from his side to yours.




I'm 10 hours away from you
But your scent still visits me every time.
How come I have to replay the moment
In times I feel lonely and incomplete.

I'm a hundred miles away from you
But your face is all I see.
In dreams and imaginations,
My mind never gets tired of your image.

I'm a few regions away from you
Yet your voice is still my favorite music.
As my heart beats with your melody,
it's a harmonious composition.

I may feel lonely, but we know the true Source of Joy.

I miss you, terribly and tremendously.
I will come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...