Friday 27 December 2013

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


     There is something about Christmas that makes me feel like a kid again.
     On the first morning of December, I woke up feeling giddy and kiddy with just the thought of 24 more days before Christmas. I got up, fixed my bed and even greeted the morning sun (which is really unusual for me). I went down to see the Christmas decors my mom and I put up on the last week of November. I feel so weird for having to dance like a retard on the Christmas music while still admiring the decors on the ceiling, the Santa socks on the room doors and the big "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" with a comical photo of Santa Claus plastered on our main door. It's really the season to be jolly.



 Our Christmas now is so different compared to the celebration for the past years. We used to welcome the birthday of Jesus with Mommy (Lola Evelyn Arzadon) and my favorite aunt, Cristina Arzadon. But since my grandmother passed away last year and my aunt had to stay at her present work destination, which is at La Union, Pangasinan, we felt so incomplete that day. However, we didn't let that uncommon silence in our house make us feel sad on a happy day. Instead, we attended the evening mass, snapped a lot of photos, ate the Noche Buena together and partied in the wee hours of the Christmas morning.

Even if we are incomplete, we kept the real essence of Christmas burn in our hearts.

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
(it's not yet too late to greet all of you, anyway)





No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...