Monday 6 May 2013

Remember

       Sharing with you this week another song that I constantly listen to on my playlist. I never knew this song until my favorite show, which is The Vampire Diaries, played this on one of their episodes. This song was played when Stefan asked Caroline to dance with her during their promenade. It was Stefan's way to clear off the brewing argument between Caroline and Elena. When I first heard it, I immediately told myself that I have to know the artist then download it in an instant. This song "Remember" by Kari Kimmel is something that mellow-music-listeners can definitely love.

     What have you been listening to these days? Let me know :)



Don't you just love summer? This is the one of those times wherein bright hues such as tangerine, mint, pink and pastels are consistently worn by people. Like, come on. I can never wear dark colors, and I mean BLACK colors, these days because I feel like I would explode in a minute I step out and feel the sun. Haha. It's the season wherein we find easy yet effective ways to cool off the extreme heat just like restocking our closet with refreshing and comfy outfits, lock ourselves in a full blast airconditioned room or even trying to indulge in cold snacks all day. The list is endless!
Notice that I'm wearing a matchy wardrobe on this post. Yes, I tried the trend and I began to realize that this was my style back when I was younger. I would go for matchy colors from head to toe and didn't mind if others would judge it.



Thanks to my ever loving and supportive mother for lending me this outfit. Haha. I fell in love with the watercolor-like shades and it definitely screams SUMMER!


Top and Skirt: LAPIS Los Angeles | Wedge: Vincci | Pearl Necklace: Grandmother's



WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook










Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

9 comments:

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...