Thursday, 28 February 2013

Matchy Color

    For this backlog post, I took inspiration from the 80's fashion era. I know I may sound silly since I didn't born on that year and I'm just this girl trying to achieve an 80's style yet I failed. Hahaha. Because Matchy stuffs are famous on that time.


Days before we took this outfit post, I saw an episode of Etcetera: Capsules for the Stylish Youth season 4 a feature about the comeback of 80's style. From bold and animal prints to huge curls and tresses, there is nothing not to love about this fashion era. Whenever there's a new style that this show presents, I follow most of them. I know what you're thinking. (Okay. Here it goes.) Yes, (with closed eyes) I attempted to try this recurring style. Hahaha. (I know. I'm weird) (and yes, I should stop this parentheses caused by this second voice in my head.) (Okay. Enough).
 I even asked my mom about her outfits during the 80's. She said animal prints were so very in that time. When I asked for her it, she said she already gave it to a close friend and some were totally lost because of some circumstances. Seeing a big frown on my face, she reached something in her closet and gave me this button down sleeveless top that I used a vest here in my outfit post. Hahaha. Oh mothers, the kindest of all kindest people! Agree?




Vest from Mother's closet | Top from Timings | Leggings from Robinsons' Department Store | Accessories from Beso-Beso and boutique store | Watch from Casio



WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook






Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

26 comments:

  1. so in love with that pink vest your rock sweetie

    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined different pink colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you mother's top, Joreina, and those lilac flats are the cutest ever!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks, Ms. Juneli! You're soo sweet!

      Delete
  4. totally digging your arm candy!! :D

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love ur bracelets! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so sweet in pink!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the colours and bracelets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you so much, Ms. Andrea! :)

      Delete
  8. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the girly pink you incorporated in your outfit! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. Thanks, Ms. Maddie!!! So sweet :)

      Delete
  10. That vest is adorable!
    Http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...