Wednesday 30 January 2013

I Love Prints

     I said it before and I say it once again, "I love anything Prints!!!". I go crazy when I purchase an item with lovely prints. It has an amazing effect on me, like it changes my mood from being sad and gloomy to being ecstatic and very cheerful. When I look at the clothes in my closet, everything has prints; may it be floral prints, polka dot prints, and the like. When I wear prints, I feel like I'm the happiest person alive!!


 Last Christmas, I bribed my sister to buy this floral skirt from Never Been Kissed I spotted at Robinsons' Mall. As a reward, I gave her the shirt she's been wanting to purchase all along.

 For this outfit post, I decided to switch places. I've been stuck in the blue room and it makes my complexion darker. So, I picked my grandmother's room because of the great lighting and wide space for outfit shots :)
I love twirling around with this skirt!



Top from Bonzzolo | Floral Skirt from Never Been Kissed | Accessories from Kryszie and Bazaar | Flats from Anta



WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LOOK?
Hype this on Lookbook





Have all the best of love. Break free.- Joreina

38 comments:

  1. This is seriously adorable! I feel the same way about prints and it is the best way to jazz up an outfit:). Again, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great accessories dear!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree I love prints especially animal prints!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you, Ms. Tallia! I'm such a sucker for anything floral :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post and blog! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know xo

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look sweetie! my new post is up sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit! It looks great on you.
    I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute, I love the purple over floral skirt.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove striped prints for myself! But this one looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I saw some of your posts and striped prints are sooo cool on you. Thanks, anyway :)

      Delete
  9. I love prints as well! And your skirt is adorable!!!

    I am hosting a Chicnova giveaway on my blog where you can win 30 dollars to spend there. I will be really happy if you join it. :)
    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2013/02/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, you look so adorable, Joreina! Love your pink flats!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. So happy to know you like it, Ms. Juneli! Big thanks! :)

      Delete
  11. The look looks great on you!!!

    I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back :>
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the outfit! And the top too!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes. Maybe I'll try it soon. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...