Monday 31 October 2011

Spiritual Getaway

   After the Recollection last Sunday, I felt my being guarded by the Big Guy up there. I feel like I'm whole again after series of activities in the recollection. My being has been solely directed by God. I began to know my self in a deeper abyss with His guidance and through the intercession of the holy saints.
   Last Sunday was all about human interaction. It focused more on our closeness to one another. One of the, probably, highlights of the recollection is the Johari's window. There are basically 4 parts. The "open" quadrant represents things that both I know about myself, and that you know about me. The "blind" quadrant represents things that you know about me, but that I am unaware of. The "hidden" quadrant represents things that I know about myself, that you do not know. The "unknown" quadrant represents things that neither I know about myself, nor you know about me, only God knows it. Luckily on the first part, most of them are familiar to my friendliness. Haha. Now that's affirmation. I only got so frustrated on what was the outcome on the next step. Plenty of them wrote "Mahirap kasama (hard to get along with) which wasn't true. I admit, I rarely engage my self to new ones or to the people I anonymously know but if you try to get to know me, I'm the most gaga in the bunch. Poor people.

   I cried so hard when Sister Reggie read a letter from a parent (which is familiar to me). It depicted on how the old parents longed for their rebellious child's love and care. I did a little research for that letter but unfortunately I found none. Then, Sister distributed letters written by our own parents. Yeah, good guess. That made me cry a river since my mom is my everything. :'( Sister, then, asked us to write back. And I did. it was the most rewarding feeling. I don't care if they'll send the letter to my parents, what's inside the letter came from the bottom of my heart.
   We capped the day with hand shakes and hugs with our fellow friends. I'm looking forward to another spiritual recollection by the end of the year. So far, this has been one of the most memorable yet because it's really rare to collect us all together.





Have all the best of love. Break free. -Joreina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This area is allotted for compliments and suggestions. Please be wise in posting :)

THIS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...